|5V/6V output switchable!
Power polarity misconnected protection
LED working status indicator!
A ferrite ring is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce electromagnetic interference!
4A UBEC is an external voltage stabilizer，it works at the Switch Mode 。It can obtain the suitable DC voltage from 7-25.5V input voltage for receivers and other devices, and steadily provide 6A current to supply power for receiver, gyro, and multi servos. Therefore, the 6A UBEC is very suitable for large electric fixed wing aircraft and helicopters which uses 4S or more batteries. With this UBEC, you can obtain the power for receivers from dynamic power without equipping independent battery pack for receivers.
- Output voltage：5V/4A or 6V/4A（changeable with a jumper），Maximum output current：6A（≤15S）；
- Input：7-25.5V (2 to 6 cells Lipo battery pack, 6 to 16 cells NIMH battery pack)；
- Size：39mm*21mm*6mm (L*W*H)；
- Weight：14g（incluing the cable and the ferrite ring）。
- Designed with an advanced switch mode DC-DC regulator IC, the max efficiency of the chip is up to 93% ；
- The small size and the light weight make it very convenient to use；
- The output current is very large, the continuous output current is up to 4A, and the burst output current is 6A.；
- A shield covers almost all the electronic components on PCB, and a special made filter(ferrite ring) is attached with the output wires to significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference；
- With ultra-wide input voltage from 7V—25.5V；
- Safe power on with the polarity protection function. If the input polarity is not correct ,the UBEC can’t work, but it will not be damaged. What you need to do is just swapping the battery pack’s polarity ；
- Shows the working status with an indicator(LED), lights when the output is in normal range；
|[Download Now] [Print] [Back]